Chef Tecnology Officer
|Квалификация:||- Experience in iGaming.|
- Experience or understanding of the subject area of the product.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Knowledge of the IT personnel market, knowledge of the levels of specialists and their salaries, the ability to conduct interviews when selecting candidates.
- Knowledge and understanding of the purpose of the technological stack of the product, at the level of making a decision on the appropriateness of using certain technologies in the product.
- Strong software development qualities include the ability to drive creative and innovative solutions to complex problems, good technical judgment, clear communication, engagement, and teamwork, and can drive quality.
- Understanding of Software Architecture Design patterns, Algorithms & Data Structures.
- Understanding of High Load approaches.
- Understanding of Data Management approaches.
- Experience in making audits for products.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
|Задачи:||- Own the design, implementation, and delivery of full-stack solutions.|
- Report on the status of development, quality, and system performance.
- Мanage a team of developers and build the process of maintenance and product development.
- Define of a technical strategy for product development
- Work closely with engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach.
- Hire, coach, and mentor Software Engineers.
- Design, implement, test, and maintain innovative software solutions.
- Establish and maintain the use of software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for all team deliverables.
- Write high-quality distributed system software.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Perform code reviews.
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to gather and/or share information relating to team activities.
- Making and improvement audits of current products.